North America Director of Ministry (Full-Time)
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Please submit your application and any other attachments via email at [email protected]
To provide primary leadership across North America (and beyond) in advancing the mission of Strategic Renewal to catalyze transformation in local churches through scripture-fed, Spirit-led, worship-based prayer with a primary focus on the “person in the pew.”
- To consistently represent the gospel of Jesus Christ, maintaining an exemplary Christian life in all matters of attitude, work, and relationships.
- To passionately embody and champion the mission and values of Strategic Renewal.
- To lead an effective strategy to grow the impact of the ministry via a variety of avenues of communication and recruitment including (but not limited to) the oversight of an effective website, social media, events, and connection with other networks.
- To oversee the promotion, mobilization, and direction of the speaking team that will minister in churches across the U.S.
- To coordinate an effective coaching strategy to equip church members in vital renewal including, but not limited to, worship-based prayer, the Spirit-filled life, spiritual disciplines, biblical wisdom, etc.(initially using the current printed resources available via Strategic Renewal).
- To oversee a strategy of supporting congregations, led by pastors of The 6:4 Fellowship, with resources to better mobilize church members in prayer via small-group series, and other training tools.
- To work with the Global Director in shaping the vision and raising necessary funds for the accomplishment of the ministry strategy.
- To represent Strategic Renewal, as deemed helpful, in speaking in conference and local church gatherings.
- To participate productively in weekly staff meetings.
- To work effectively as a team member in the overall objectives of the ministry.
- At least 10 years of effective pastoral leadership in the local church, resolutely embracing the priorities of “prayer and the ministry of the word”
- At least 10 years of fruitful organizational leadership
- At least two years of active participation in The 6:4 Fellowship and Strategic Renewal.
- An undergraduate degree in Bible or theology.