Achieve greater personal fulfillment and effectiveness through this experience of spiritual renewal. This intensive process includes four coaching sessions and provides you access to a wealth of our spiritual resources.
At the end of the month you will:
- Identify your personal obstacles and how to overcome them
- Discover where God is leading you in your relationship with Him
- Gain a richer theological understanding of prayer and other spiritual disciplines
- Learn practical ways to daily implement more spiritual habits
- Discover how to lead others toward greater spiritual impact
President & Founder of Strategic Renewal | Author of Transforming Prayer and Old Paths, New Power
Pastor of Fusion Bible Church, Durant, OK | Author of Cleanup on Aisle 2
Director of Ministry Development for Strategic Renewal and The 6.4 Fellowship
President & Founder of Replenish | Former Teaching and Executive Pastor at Saddleback Church
This group meets once a week on Tuesday evenings @ 6.30pm MDT. Our group meets four weeks straight, with each session lasting 80 minutes. Our next group starts on Tuesday, August 29th.
This 4-week experience will focus on your own personal prayer activities and disciplines. Our coaches will help you take a full inventory of your current practices and give you steps for growth that will deepen your intimacy with Christ and your fruitfulness in ministry.
- A Vision for Your Transformed Life
- Best (and Biblical) Practices for Praying
- Capturing the Spirit of the Spiritual Disciplines
- Making Real Change, Now
*In order to maximize the experience for participants, we limit our group sizes to ensure they remain personal and effective.