Harry Walls is the senior pastor of Shades Mountain Independent Church in Birmingham, AL.
- As you think about your own journey, what factors have been the most difficult in your endeavor to prioritize prayer in your pastoral ministry?
- What experiences or principles have been most helpful to you in deepening your own prayer life?
- How has prayer helped you stay true to the vision in the face of doubt and discouragement?
- What advice would you give a pastor who wants to make a fresh start in prioritizing prayer?
- As a Senior Pastor, what are some things that cannot be delegated to a staff member?
- How can The 6:4 Fellowship help the average pastor?