Our God! Sing Your Way Through the Summer
Water You turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There’s no one like You
None like You
- I praise You that You opened my blind eyes so that I could see . . .
- Lord, there is none like You because You are able to . . .
- Lord, today I pray that You will open the eyes of ____________ (name), that they may see You.
Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There`s no one like You
None like You
- Thank You that You gave me Your light when I was lost in the darkness of . . .
- Thank You that You lifted me from the ashes of . . .
- Lord, I pray that You will shine Your light on ___________ (name), that they might find You / Your way.
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God, You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, our God
- I praise You, Lord, that You are greater than . . .
- I praise You, Lord, that You are stronger than . . .
- I praise You, Lord, that You are higher than . . .
- I praise You that You are able to heal . . .
- You are awesome because Your power is able to . . .
- Lord, I pray that You will give me Your strength so that I can . . .
- Lord, I pray that You will bring Your healing grace to _________________ (name)
- Lord, today I am trusting in Your awesome power to . . .
And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
- Because You are for us, we trust that You will . . .
- Even when ____________ stands against us, we will trust in Your power.
Song credit: ©2010 sixsteps Music. Words and music by Chris Tomlin, Jesse Reeves, Jonas Myrin, Matt Redman.