Part One: Pastor Troy Robinson (Audio)
Interview Questions: (click the play button to the right)
- Where do you serve? How long have you been there?
- If we were to visit your church this Sunday, what unique dynamic would you hope we would experience?
- How has prayer significantly marked your personal journey as a follower of Christ?
- What truths or experiences led to your commitment to prayer as a pastoral leader in the church?
- When I went to your website, one of the first banners stated “My house will be a house of prayer for all nations.” Why is this so visible?
- What does it mean for a church to be a house of prayer — within the leadership, among the congregation and in the community?
- What is the proper balance between “prayer and the ministry of the word” for a leader of the church? How might an imbalance negatively affect one’s leadership.?