Prayer Guide: Lord, I Need You
NOTE: THESE ARE SUGGESTED PROMPTS TO CHOOSE FROM IN THE CONTEXT OF WORSHIP. USUALLY ONLY ONE OR TWO WOULD BE UTILIZED, BUT WE HAVE PROVIDED A VARIETY OF IDEAS TO CHOOSE FROM.
Lord, I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You’re the One that guides my heart
- Lord, I praise You that I can find rest in You because You are…
- Lord, I praise You that You guided my heart when…
- Lord, today I need to find rest in You because…
- Lord, I pray for _____________ (name) to find rest in You as they face…
- Lord, I trust You to guide my heart today as I…
- Lord, I pray that You will guide _____________ (name) as they…
Lord, I need You, oh, I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You
- Lord, I praise You that You have faithfully defended me from…
- Lord, I praise You that because of Jesus I am righteous, even when the world tells me…
- Lord, I need You today to defend me from…
- Lord, I pray for ______________ (name) that You will defend them from…
- Lord, may Your righteousness prevail in me as I face…
- Lord, let Your righteousness prevail in ___________________ (Name) as they face…
Where sin runs deep Your grace is more
Where grace is found is where You are
And where You are, Lord, I am free
Holiness is Christ in me
- Lord, I praise You that Your grace abounds even when I . . .
- Lord, I praise You that I experienced the grace of Your presence when . . .
- Lord, I praise You that You have set me free from . . .
- Lord, I praise you that Your holiness in me is greater than . . .
- Lord, I need Your grace today as I face . . .
- Lord, I pray that ______________ (name) will experience Your grace as they . . .
- Lord, I pray that Your holiness will be seen in me today as I . . .
- Lord, I pray that _____________ (name) will exhibit Your holiness as they . . .
So teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
When I cannot stand I’ll fall on You
Jesus, You’re my hope and stay
- Lord, I sing to You because You are __________________, and greater than any temptation
- Lord, I thank You that You were my hope and stay when…
- Lord, when I am tempted with ________________ fix my heart of the truth that You are…
- Lord, I pray for ___________________ (name) as they face the temptations of life. Fill their heart with songs to declare that You are . . .
- Lord, I confess that I cannot stand against __________________.
- Antiphonal response: Be our hope and stay!
©2011 Sixstetps Music. Words and music by: Christy Nickels, Daniel Carson, Jesse Reeves, Kristian Stanfill, Matt Maher. CCLI# 5925687